Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates

Hey all,

Haven't really written for a few months... here is what has been happening...

Following up to the previous blog I did get the Wii and to date I have lost about 15 pounds, I have cut back on doing it day by day until it warms up again around here but I have been on it once or twice at least a week and I love it! As for the girl, we have become friends again, not as close as we were but still close in a different way she met someone and honestly he is a great guy, so I couldn't be any happyer for her... honestly though not going to lie but my heart flutters just a bit when I am around her, but I realize there is nothing I can do more than I have and if I end up staying where i am with her I am happy, also in the process I have changed yet again and made quite a slew of new friends as well as reconnected with some old friends which is nice. Work has been horribly slow but such is the industry, I had a visa commercial the other day I got to sing supper freak dressed as a construction worker, that was fun... I just returned from Whistler a couple of weeks ago, won that through a Karaoke contest and I am currently in the Semis of two other contests, will keep you posted.

J

No comments: